On this fearless journey, of course we are going to have moments of fear and doubt. However, we are going to consciously challenge ourselves to get outside of our comfort zone and push our limits to get new results. Doing this is tough but we know that if we don’t do something different we are going to continue to get the same results and those results aren’t getting us closer to our destiny.
When I’m in those moments of overwhelming anxiety and fear, I often encourage myself with quotes and scriptures. Affirmations, positive quotes, and positive self-talk help reframe my thoughts and help me push through my fears. Here are some of my favorite quotes/scriptures that help me get through tough times.
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up!
- You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down, but the staying down – Mary Pickford
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another – William James
- You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. – Ralph Marston
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, I have all that I need. Psalm 23:1
- Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone.
- Whatever is good for your soul – do that!
- “For I know the plans that I have for you” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
- You are stronger than you think.
- If He did it before, He can do it again. Same God right now, same God back then.
- This is temporary. This too shall pass. -Natural Power of HER
What are some of your most comforting affirmations, quotes and/or scriptures? Comment below.