My last Best Wash N Go Post was back in May. Now, that the season is changing and I’m using different products it is time to update my besties on my new favorites for my wash N go.
I have finally figured out some secret methods that worked for me that I’ll tell you a little more about at the end of this posts. First, I want to start you off how I get my Best Wash N’ Go’s.
I have tried so many products that would leave my hair dry and in a mess. I mean every time I tried a Wash n’ Go, it’s as if the fairy knot clan would team up and cause huge knots that seemed like impossible to get out. Then when I figured out how to minimize the knots then began the pesky white flakes that love to pop up when I thought my Wash N’ Go was looking right. I’m so glad I figured out the secret to not having flakes which is revealed in my 10 secret techniques for the perfect Wash N’ Go.
I finally found a technique and products that worked for me. I rocked my latest Wash n’ Go last week that literally lasted me the entire week. Yes Besties, I said a whole week. The crazy part is, it was soft the entire time. I suffered from the hands in the hair syndrome the whole week which is a natural hair no no. However, I was surprised how unbelievably soft it was so I couldn’t help myself.
I got a lot of compliments on my Wash N’ Go asking what products I used.
As you know, When I find a product that works I want you to be the first to know about it:
1) I section off my hair in 8 sections
2) Make sure you throughly wash and condition your hair while keeping your sections separate.
3) Next, I made sure my hair was soaking wet and added my Uncle Funky’s Daughter Good Hair thoroughly through each section one by one .
5) Immediately, after I applied my gel Uncle Funky’s Daughter Curl Magic. Surprisingly, when I placed the gel in my hair it’s as if the gel froze my curls into place. I know most naturalistas are not crazy about gels because it can make your hair hard. This is true some gels can do that, BUT this one does not. It’s an all natural gel and does not make my hair crunchy or dry at all. This gel is not one of those gels where you basically have to use half the product for one section to make it act right. If you have tried a Wash n’ Go before you know what I’m talking about. It took me only about 2-4 pumps to go through each section. Make sure the gel is in there from root to tip. I used the praying hands method to make sure it thoroughly got through my hair. I know for me, I have to especially concentrate on my roots and ends to prevent it from puffing up to much once it dried.
4) Follow steps 2-3 through each section.
5) Once I was finished, I air dried and did a pineapple bun each night.
If you need my secrets for the perfect Wash N Go sign up for our E-mail List Here to immediately get FREE ACCESS to the 10 Secret Techniques for the Perfect Wash N Go!
Here is FusionCultures wash n go video that can give you a visual on how to do your wash n go.
If you need methods on how to maintain your curls at night. Check out How to preserve your Wash N’ Go From Flat to Voluminous
What I use to get Big Hair Check out The One Tool You need to give you massive hair volume.
If you haven’t already, Get your FREE ACCESS to the TOP 10 SECRET TECHNIQUES FOR A KILLER WASH N’ GO HERE.
Let me know below did I miss a technique? How do you get your perfect Wash N Go ?