I thought this would never be possible to have a wash n go that actually worked.
I have tried so many products that would leave my hair dry and in a mess. I mean every time I tried a Wash n’ Go, it’s as if the fairy knot clan would team up and cause huge knots that seemed like impossible to get out.
I finally found a technique and products that worked for me.I rocked my Wash n’ Go at the World Natural Hair Show where I met fabulous bloggers/vloggers which some of you already saw on my Facebook page.
At the show there were so many beautiful naturalistas that I got a chance to meet.
I got a lot of compliments on my Wash n’ Go asking what products I used.
So I wanted to make sure I share it. When I find something that works I want ya’ll to be the first to know about it:
1) I washed and condition my hair and kept it in four sections.
2) I made sure my hair was soaking wet and added my Camille Rose Natural Hair milk thoroughly through one section.
3) Immediately, after I applied my gel Camille rose natural curl maker. Surprisingly, you don’t need a lot of gel which amazed me. This gel is not one of those gels were you basically have to use half the product for one section to make it act right. If you have tried a Wash n’ Go before you know what I’m talking about. It took me only about 2-4 pumps to go through each section. Make sure the gel is in there from root to tip. I used the praying hands method to make sure it thoroughly got through my hair. I know for me, I had to especially have to concentrate on the roots to prevent it from puffing up to much once it dried.
4) Follow steps 2-3 through each section.
5) Once I was finished, I air dried as long as possible. Then used a blow dryer nozzle to stretch the roots to get some length.
Here is FusionCultures wash n go video that can give you a visual on how to do your wash n go.
Have you perfected your Wash n’ Go?