Can you believe it?! We are quickly approaching the last 3 months of the year. It’s time to use the 5 Point guide to make sure you’re headed in the Right direction. As I look over the goals set at the beginning and throughout the year, I have a few that I did not successfully achieve. I declared this year to be the year of being intentional. In some areas such as business, blogs, spending time with family, supporting friends, getting a raise at work, and other areas I was very intentional, but other areas not so much. No excuses here. I did not dedicate the time, energy, positive mindset and proper planning to achieve those goals so I’m getting a plan together for the last 3 months of the year. These last 3 months I want to tackle being consistent with working out 3 days per week; saving at least $500 per month; being more involved in my new church community; and prepping meals for the week to reduce the amount of money spent on dining out. Now that I have my goals set for the last 3 months and a detailed plan on how I’m going to achieve each goal, next is putting the plan in action.
Have you thought about your goals for the year, yet?
(1) Use the 5 point guide to make sure you’re headed in the right direction to help you reflect on the year.
(2) If there are any goals that you haven’t made much progress on, then revise those goals and make them your focus for the last 3 months of the year.
(3) Make a realistic and specific plan for how you’re going to achieve each goal. Be sure to think about things that could distract you or deter you from your plan and build a solid plan for how you would address that situation if were to happen. For example: If I rushed out of the house and forgot to take my lunch or was too tired to meal prep my plan B is to have protein bars and meal replacements (i.e. Shakeology powder that I mix with water) available in my car so that I don’t miss a meal and I don’t spent money dining out. It is very important to think of those “what if” situations because life happens and the way my work schedule is setup I’m often exhausted by the time I get home from seeing my last client.
(4) Put the plan into action. If you don’t start now be sure to start October 1, 2016.
(5) Do bi-weekly check-ins with yourself using the 5 point guide to make sure you’re headed in the right direction.
If you need an accountability partner and/or some suggestions on how to prepare for “when life happens” situations email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you and guide you through making the most out of these last 3 months of 2016.
We love you and want to see you “jumping,” “releasing chains,” and pushing yourself to be the best you, you can be! You got this!