It has been awhile since we’ve reviewed a product, but boy don’t we have something special in store for you. We’re always looking for THE best natural hair care product(s) that will keep our hair moisturized, soft, healthy, smelling good, and curls defined. Well, while attending the 2015 Return of the Curls Expo, we spotted someone with gorgeous BIG hair and it was none other than Tree of Tree Naturals. Being new to the product line we decided to test out the popular Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter. Before you continue reading you might as well Click here to purchase Tree Naturals products because it’s nothing but the TRUTH! Ok…ok…if you need more convincing keep reading and you will find the TOP 5 reasons why I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tree Naturals’ Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter.
- A Little Goes a Long Way – I will admit I’m a little heavy handed when applying product but with this hair butter you really only need a little product. It’s a hair butter, so it’s a bit thick but once you rub a dime size amount of the product between the palms of your hands it softens and EXPANDS. Thus, you’re able to cover large sections of your hair without the need for multiple applications of the product. Basically, I’ve been using the same 6oz container for 1 month and still have enough product left for 1 more month.
- It smells so good! – OMG! The smell of Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter is to die for. It smells like a mix of Shea butter and Ginger. The scent is not overpowering at all. It has a very subtle and sweet scent that even men would love. Yesss…no joke! Every time I hug someone I get a compliment on how great my hair smells and all credit goes to Tree Naturals. (Let me find out these products may snag me a man….LOL!)
- Moisture to the Nth degree – So moisture is HUGE for me. I struggle with dry hair and it takes a lot (so I thought) to keep my hair hydrated on a daily basis. Well, Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter moisturizes my hair for days at a time (approx. 2-3 days). No, I don’t have to apply this product daily. When I twist my hair at night, I can feel my hair is still moisturized as its soft and has a nice shine. No, this is not a heavy product that weighs your hair down. It is very light and it does EXACTLY what it says it will do…hydrate and nourish dry hair.
- Amazing twist outs/curl definition – Check out the pictures for proof. I’ve been having some amazing twist outs since using Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter. There’s no frizz just twist out perfection! I’m even able to extend my twist outs to 5-7 days with the use of this product. This product would also be great for wash-n-go or braid out.
- Informative Product Label – Last but not least, I highly recommend this product because Tree offers great tips on the label of how to use her product. This is a very neat added feature that can be very helpful for newly natural ladies and those new to Tree Naturals product line. With this butter Tree suggests its great for twisting, braiding, smoothing down edges and sealing moisture into hair. I agree with that! On the label Tree also recommends using this product to seal your ends daily to prevent breakage and promote optimal hair growth. She also suggests for the softest, most moisturized style with reduced shrinkage you can mix Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter with her Whipped Curl Crème product. And I can’t forget to mention the suggestion to use this product on your body to aid with eczema. As I mentioned before this product provides moisture to the Nth degree so I believe this would be effective in helping those that struggle with extremely dry skin.
I look forward to trying more products from Tree Naturals product line and keeping you all informed. Tree Natural’s mission is to provide Healthy. Natural. Hair…One Curl at a Time and Natasha’s Whipped Growth Butter definitely delivered!