Natural Hair Women are some of the most hardworking people I know. To be able to go into a journey that is completely different and new having to spend countless hours trying to figure out what exactly to do to find the right products and what product cocktail mix goes with what. A lot of the times there going about this journey the wrong way.
I remember starting off in the natural hair journey and having no idea what to do I talk a lot about this in my previous post that you can find here. I absolutely loved the idea of going natural but didn’t understand What i was missing? In the midst of figuring it all out, we started this blog, my now husband and I got married, moved to a new area and a new baby. At the time life was getting in the way and my hair was becoming the last thing on my mind.
At the time I felt i wasn’t qualified enough to write an ebook on Healthy hair! Plus my schedule was packed in trying to figure this thing called life out managing the household, caring for our son, getting out blog posts, getting ready for events and plus a full-time job, how would I have even enough time for my hair.
Thankfully, I was persistent in figuring out what my hair likes and paying attention to detail to see what products work well for my hair. Once I paid attention to me and remained consistent in the process results began happening.
I talk to naturalists every day who are exactly where I was. They took the leap into going natural, love to see youtube and ready to focus on their natural hair, but they don’t know exactly how to do so.
Knowing the systems to Healthy Hair can help with that. And now, for the first time, we’re sharing our system for having healthy natural hair
Don’t Give In to everything that you hear
I know you have seen countless youtube videos, articles and feel as though your too busy. I’ve heard a lot of objections from other naturalistas (and had the same feelings myself), explaining why they can’t figure out their natural hair.
Objection #1: How will I know what to use?
We have integrated a detailed rework section that helps with figuring out if your products at home are right for you and additionally providing low and high end products.
Objection #2: I don’t have time to do my hair?
The fact is very little of us will ever jus happen to have an open block of time to do our hair. I’ll be real with you that just doesn’t happen. We have to make the time. The 21 days helps you make time for yourself and paying more attention to your hair for the next 21 days which then be able to form a habit. It’s going to be a little tweaking of the schedule to make your healthy hair an easy process.
YOU can do this. Will it be some work? Yes. Will there be times you want to sit down and go back to the same habits? Probably. But keep the end goal in mind of your healthy natural hair. This 21 days to Healthy Hair book which can be found here on pre order.
Are you Ready to Make that Change?
This could be a great moment for you. You can look back on your eguide (21 days from now) and realize that this was the moment that you made the decision to take your natural hair journey seriously, the moment you decided that you were ready to learn more about your hair..
But How does this Whole 21 days to Healthy Natural Hair Work?
I’m excited to see you take the step and taking your natural hair to the next level by figuring out how to grow your natural hair
- Building Your Routine: quickly figuring out your education. We talk in extensive detail the importance of having your routine and how to get results.
2. Being Consistent: Consistency in anything is what gives you results. if you find you have products that are your staples and that work. Stick to your regimen/ routine
3. Use this eguide as a way to take the time to learn what your hair needs. Our Check-In worksheet allows you to write it down and see if your hair needs more water, conditioner, etc.. to get it to the healthy state that you want
4. Treat your hair as you do your body by taking care of it and taking time to work on you to refrain from having to depend on stylists.
I know this can be overwhelming, but thankfully you have out EGuide and Exclusive FB Group to help walk you through this process one step at a time!
Over 20 page E-Guide
Exclusive Healthy Hair Sister FB Group
All the info you need to be on your way to Healthy Hair. I want you to get your results so the first 50 people to order will receive this guide for an affordable price (value of 14.99) 4.99
Still undecided: 21 days to Healthy Natural Hair is perfect for you if…
- You have been struggling with dry hair and haven’t seen the results you wanted
- You understand that natural hair is a journey but don’t know what to do next
- You’ve wanted to have healthy hair but have been struggling with your current methods
- You have no problem putting in the work and realize that what you’re currently doing isn’t helping with growth or keeping your hair moisturized
- You’re tired of protective styles and want to take the time to get to know your own hair
GET READY TO BE ON YOUR WAY TO HEALTHY HAIR WITH THIS EGUIDE